Cupressus Sempervirens and Iusitanica
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil is commonly diffused with citrus oils. The topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Cypress oil, found in Southern Europe and Western Asia. It is an oil derived from tall evergreen trees. It is clean, fresh, aromatic and refreshing. Cypress oil is used frequently in spas and by message therapist for healing properties. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Cypress oil can be used on different types of skin types as well, making it a popular oil to use during times of transition or loss.
- Apply to feet and legs prior to a long run.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Give yourself a little piece of relaxation at the end of the day by using Cypress oil in a bath.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.