Known for its strong cleansing properties, Myrrh oil has been used for centuries as a perfume and was so valuable in ancient times it was worth its weight in gold.
Extracted from the resin of the Myrrh tree this oil has been used for centuries (similar to Frankincense). It has been used as incense as well as a health aid to promote healthier skin.
- Can be used as a perfume oil.
- Diffuse to create a calm and balanced environment.
- Add to your moisturizer to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Three to four drops in any diffuser will have a diffused effect.
Topical use: Apply on to two drops directly to the area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut oil should you experience any skin sensitivity.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, under any medication please consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.